No More Empty Fortune Cookies!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Job hunt

OK, so the Great Job Hunt of 2008 is still under way. I am being a bit more selective than I had privilege to be in the past. I did sign up for some classes though and that is exciting. I am happy to be enrolled and ready to learn. I think that if circumstances afforded me the opportunity, I could be a professional student. Not that I want to avoid selecting any one area of study, I just want to absorb as much as I can. There's nothing wrong with that type of thirst for knowledge, is there?

Oh and I added a link to my new blog which is simply a home for some of my poetry. I'll post it there when I am ready for it to be out there ;) see it here at http://fortunecookiepoetry.blogspot.com/

3 cookies cracked:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool--I have a poetry blog, too, but hardly anyone ever goes there.

my poetry blog

Good luck on your job search and your classes--I like classes. Being a student is lots of fun unless the teachers are creeps.

Fortune Cookies said...

thanks! I'm looking forward to learning lots.

Fortune Cookies said...

thanks too for the link to your poetry. I have enjoyed reading it.