No More Empty Fortune Cookies!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

WWC Moody & Bright

Oh my god! The holiday weekend let me get away from myself and forget that today is WWC Day, not tomorrow. I apologize, I really wanted to make something special with this one, instead, I've had to recycle some old photos, and throw them in with a new one or two...sorry about that...
Here's my interpretation:
Moody & Bright


The sun is BRIGHT coming in my window at work

These BRIGHT coffee cups put me in a good Mood when I found them!

Wifester thinks it's funny when I say things like "It's loud" when I really mean to say "it's too BRIGHT" after I've had a seizure
She looks like an angel, but trust me, she's MOODY!

But probably not nearly as MOODY as me!

Remember, if you want to join the WWC, visit Tink, over at Pickled Beef! She'll show you what's what.
The words for next week are:
Safe
and
Danger


15 cookies cracked:

gary rith said...

Yay, there's that cute picture of you pouting!
(Mothballs!)

Karen said...

The 3 day weekend threw me too.
Good thing you had some good pictures in the archives, huh? Always prepared! I like the smiley face mugs. My bathroom as a kid had smiley face wallpaper, parents hated it, I loved it!

fiwa said...

See, I would never have known they were recycled pictures.

I love your glasses - I have frame envy now.

Janet said...

Love your take on the words! Cute pout ;-)

Tink said...

You have seizures? I get words all confuzled without seizures. It's a genetic thing though. My Mom does it too. She'll say sour cream instead of cream cheese. I'll say marote instead of remote. It's a wonder anyone outside the family understands us. :)

Chatty said...

First, that is an ADORABLE picture of you at the end there! It's so difficult to take good self-portraits, but you really nailed that one!
Secondly, "It's loud" and "It's bright" can definitely be synonymous - because I've seen some plaid suits on some old guys that prove my point!
I'm with Tink, though - I get words my confused without having ANY EXCUSE AT ALL to back fall on *sigh*

Jessica said...

Those mugs rock! :)

PEACE said...

I like the smiley face mugs...been thinking of putting a smiley face tattoo on the back of my head...not a real one...but still a smiley face on my bald head!

Anonymous said...

Cute pout, and smiley faced mugs always make MY "mug" smile.

I wanna know what kind of camera your wife has...stop by and see my dilemma (at the end of my WWC post)

Karen said...

I like the photo of you pouting. Cute.

Fortune Cookies said...

gary - pouty face wins every time ;)
(I thought you'd like the mothballs!)
karen - I'd of made a good boy scout-minus the boy part. I'd of loved smiley face wallpaper!
fiwa-frame envy-hehehe! I love it!
janet- necessity spawns creativity ;)
tink- eh it's part of life, it's what gives me my perspective, I suppose ;) hey, you could blame it on seizures too!
chatty - I agree! I've seen some suits that were simultaneously loud and bright too!
jessica- I know, huh?! I wanted to buy them all up!
peace- my friend had henna tattoos drawn on her head while she went through chemo. they looked very pretty and cool!
kcinnova- I read your dilemma, Wifester's (or mine, that she took over, depending on who you ask) camera is a Panasonic DMC-LS70. It's pretty portable and compact, but I'm not sure if it's as small as you want...
Karen-thanks! that seems to be the popular one, next to the smiley face mugs, that is.

gary rith said...

It is not hard to imagine a group of women snickering over the mothballs joke...

tt said...

I loved your mothballs joke too! lol

That pout picture of you is adorable. I'll bet it gets you your way. ;)
You're such a cutie!

g-man said...

Cute self portrait. I screw up verbally like that too, it is a gift that makes us special! :)

I am jealous that you have a window at work. I have an inner office. (that I share with 5 other people!)

Reb said...

Ha, we both had smiley faces! I love your kitty, such pretty colours. That pout though, stellar!