No More Empty Fortune Cookies!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Like Me...You Really Like Me!

I was given this beautiful blog award! I'm so honored!!

Gina, over at The Pagan Sphinx, bestowed upon my humble little blog this lovely award


Isn't it wonderful? And in the spirit of the sisterhood award, I would like to share with you some other noteworthy blogs...and pass the award on to them:







So what are you still doing here? Go... scamper away now and check out these fabulous women and their wonderful blogs. Each talented in their own individual and unique ways. But don't forget to come back and see me ;)

6 cookies cracked:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

rock on cookie, rock on...

Lauren said...

Oh, wow, thanks :) I am glad that you enjoy my blog. Also, I look forward to checking out these other blogs.

And congrats on winning it yourself! :-P

Rebekah said...

You! You utter sweetie pants!!! That's just...oh, the nicest! Thanks!!

Rebekah said...

You! You utter sweetie pants!!! That's just...oh, the nicest! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

I'm scampering, I'm scampering!!!

:-)

Gina

Stacey said...

Hey! I win a prize! Oh man, now I have to write something. The pressure THE PRESSURE!!!