No More Empty Fortune Cookies!

Friday, April 24, 2009

My boobs have magical powers!

Yesterday I gave them a firm talking to. Honestly, they needed it. We made up, neither of us hold on to things for too terribly long. In the course of my rant against my boobs yesterday, I explained to them that since I have no income right now, they needed to get control of themselves. You know what they did? They got me a job!
Not only did they get me a job, but they got me one in which I can telecommute for, which translates to working in my pj's bra-free!
My boobs really do have magical powers.
I don't know why I didn't send them hate mail before. My job is really only part time, but that's perfect, since my Sunny Dog Snacks has just picked up sponsorship from a local veterinary clinic/doggie day care, who will be carrying them and selling them. That's AWESOME news too! Since that came about, I hooked the treats up with some too cute packaging and took some new photos for the web site... check it out





So I still have time to concentrate on school in between baking dog treats and typing up dictations for this physician. Oh, that's my new part time job. I'm putting my old nursing skills to work by exercising my knowledge of medical terminology and translating dictation into printable files. Dull, but it pays and it allows me to work from home while finishing school. Now if I can just get this insurance issue worked out...

6 cookies cracked:

Jay said...

Someday I hope my boobs get me a job that allows me to telecommute. ;-)

Congrats on getting the sponsorship for the doggie treats!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

rock on Cookie! YAY SUNNY DOG!

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

wHoo-Hoo! You really DO have magical boobs.
The doggie treat packaging is so cute.
Congrats on all your good news.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

When you first wrote that your boobs got you a job that allows you to telecommute, I was a leeeeetle bit afraid to read on, LOL!!
Hooray for your growing success on the Sunny Dog Snacks!

Jstnthrgal said...

Congrats on it all, the new job, the sponsorship, and the magical boobs. I seriously need mine to be magical. =O) All mine do is sit...er hang there.

It is almost always a joy to read your blog. You have a wonderful talent and I am very happy that you share it with all of us.

Reb said...

Wow, that is excellent news! Glad the girls have some magic in them and congrats on getting a sponsorship for the treats! Like the packaging!