No More Empty Fortune Cookies!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dear Station Manager at the Nashville CBS affiliate,

I realize that Big Brother 11 is a silly, waste of time and energy, but it is what I choose to waste my time and energy on. I could care less that some football player didn't have the decency to be faithful to his wife, made some poor choices and ended up dead before his time, but I would much prefer to distract myself from such tragedies with the nonsense that is Big Brother, and that should be my choice. Considering the fact that every other station in Nashville was airing the service, one would think that someone would have been progressive enough to offer an alternative to those who do not wish to participate in the canonization of a person who failed to meet the basic principals of decency and integrity. So pardon me if I am frustrated.
I hope that we will be seeing the Season Premier of Big Brother immediately following the McNair memorial...

1 cookies cracked:

Karen said...

LOL. You do crack me up! Not because I disagree with you, but because I love how you let your opinions fly!